Neuw Denim- Lou Slim Jean in Typecast
The Lou Slim in Typecast is a regular rise, stretch leg jean, made with a comfort denim. This fits true to size.
The Lou Slim Typecase
- Relaxed in the seat
- This straight jean maintains a consistent leg width from top to bottom with a slim silhouette
- Complete with our signature Neuw Denim repair stitch and fob ring
- Rise: 26 cm / 10.2 inch
- Inleg: 81 cm / 31.8 inch
- Hem: 34 cm / 13.3 inch
- A very dark indigo wash with slightly worn in character and aged rusty undertones
- Crafted with light stitching
- Finished with silver trims
- 93% Organic Cotton, 5% EME & 2% Elastane
- Super soft, premium stretch fabric
- Made with premium construction & a mid-weight denim that is comfortable to wear in without losing its shape
- The extra stretch in our premium denim means that you can feel comfortable in your jeans from the first day of wear
- If you like your denim super tight, we suggest going down a size
Sebastian is 6ft 2inches tall, wears a size 32 and size M in tops
The brainchild of three friends from Stockholm and Melbourne, Neuw was founded in 2009 as an independent, modern denim brand that puts cultural integrity over profit. Paying homage to Neuwlandstraat, Brussels - where Creative Director and Cofounder Pär Lundqvist had lived and began to alter denim pieces from his vintage collection - Neuw fuses sombre Nordic design with a more casual Melbourne aesthetic inspired by the trio's love of contemporary music, art, and vintage design.
Referencing personal archives of denim dating back over 100 years, Neuw is dedicated to curating the best fits, fabrics, and finishes, and applying a traditional approach to pattern-making and tailoring to design expertly crafted, long-lasting denim, that sculpts to your body and gets better with every wear. The hero of each collection are modern jeans with keen attention to detail, fit, and workmanship, as well as exclusive collaborations with emerging and established artists, designers, and musicians. Today Neuw is one of the world's few owner-operated denim brands whose seasonal collections have grown to include a premium selection of apparel for men and women, available global in Neuw stores and premium retailers.